JUMP is bike share electrified. We create the hardware and software to take you farther, get there faster, and make every ride fun. JUMP Bikes are designed in New York City by people who love bikes and care about the future of our cities.
The History of JUMP
In 2017, after 3 years in development, we launched JUMP, the first ever dockless electric bike share program in the US.
JUMP bikes feature e-assist which provides a boost whenever you pedal and makes climbing hills and navigating city streets more enjoyable than ever. JUMP can be found in San Francisco and Washington, D.C. with plans to launch in key cities before the end of 2018.
JUMP will be coming to these cities soon:
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco, California
- Sacramento, California (Sacramento, Davis, and West Sacramento)
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Announcing More Soon
- More Soon
Although our JUMP e-bike system is new, JUMP Bikes has been shaping the future of bike share since 2010. We brought freedom to bikeshare systems with Social Bicycles, the first ever smart-bikes with integrated GPS, payment systems, and locks that kicked off the dockless revolution. We’ve dropped 15,000 bikes into 40 different markets and clocked over 5 million rides over the past 4 years.
You can ride Social Bicycles in:
- Portland, Oregon (Biketown)
- New Orleans, Louisiana (Blue Bikes)
- Hamilton, Ontario (SoBi Hamilton)
- Long Beach, New York (SoBi LBNY)
- Brighton, England
- Krakow, Poland
- Phoenix, Arizona (Grid Bikes)
- Cleveland, Ohio (UH Bikes)
- Santa Monica, California (Breeze Bikes presented by Hulu)
Learn more about Social Bicycles by JUMP Bikes.
JUMP Bikes / Social Bicycles Inc.
55 Prospect St, Ste 304
Brooklyn, NY 11201